- Tax Administration
- Revaluation 2023
- Search Comparable Sales of My Property
Search Comparable Sales of My Property
Click here to search comparable sales of your property.
To search comparable sales of your property, please follow the steps below. The sales listed are closed sales transactions in 2022, and are considered good, arm’s length transactions.
North Carolina General Statute 105-283 defines Market Value as “the most probable price, expressed in monetary terms, which a property would bring if exposed for sale in the open market in an arm’s length transaction between a willing seller and buyer, both of whom are knowledgeable of all adapted or capable uses of the property.”
The International Association of Assessment Administration (IAAO) defines Arm’s-Length Transaction as “(1) A sale between a willing buyer and a willing seller who are reasonably knowledgeable of market conditions, are unrelated, and are not acting under duress, abnormal pressure, or undue influences. (2) A sale between two unrelated parties, both seeking to maximize their positions from the transaction.”
- After you click “here” on this page above to search comparable sales of your property, you will be directed to our GIS/Mapping website.
- On the right side of the page, enter either the Owner Name, Property Address, or Parcel ID.
- Select “Search”.
- On the right side of the page, select the highlighted Parcel ID that you’d like to search.
- On the right side of the page, select the second tab from left “Sales Info”.
- On the right side of the page, select the bottom tab “Print Sales”
- If you’d like to view the map that locates the comparable sales, return to the “Sales Info” tab, and select bottom tab “Open Map of Sales in new window”.
- If you need assistance, please contact our office at (252) 636-6640. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.