Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Lenoir, Craven, Jones Drainage District #1Post Office Box 3423Kinston NC 27502
Responses shall be received by the person at the address listed above no later than 5:00pm on July 15, 2020. Late responses shall not be accepted or considered.
Firms are requested to provide a “Statement of Qualifications” describing the Firm’s qualifications and ability to provide the services required in Section II, Scope of Work, of this RFQ. Firm’s response shall clearly demonstrate the required qualifications, expertise, competence, and capability of the Firm along with an understanding of the services to be performed. Costs incurred by firms responding to this RFQ are solely the Firm’s responsibility. The Statement ofQualifications shall address all of the following:
1) Firm name, address, telephone number, fax number, contact person, and email address.
2) Brief description of Firm history and general services for which Firm is qualified.
3) Understanding of the scope of work and services requested in this RFQ.
4) Approach to and plan for managing both Phases of the Project.
5) Statement of qualifications (such as a brief resume) of all individuals to be assigned to the Project. If outside consultants (sub-consultants) would be involved, provide statement of qualifications of those firms or individuals.
6) Brief description of project-related experience including contact person and phone numbers for each referenced job. If Firm has conducted previous projects for District or similar projects for Lenoir, Craven, or Jones Counties, briefly describe those projects and include dates of performance.
7) Copy of Insurance – General Liability, Workers Compensation, Commercial motor vehicle liability insurance
8) Copy of licenses necessary to perform services in Section II, Scope of Work.
This RFQ procurement is being conducted in compliance with N.C.G.S. 143-64.31. Pursuant to North Carolina law, Firms are prohibited from submitting total estimated fees for the Project or generating work product such as conceptual drawing for the Project as part of the solicitation process. Any response containing information prohibited by state law may be rejected.