Board of Elections
- View the 2018 Meeting Dates (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- NEXT BOARD MEETING: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 10 am-Absentee Mtg /Provisional County NEW TIME
- 406 Craven Street
Board of Elections (One-Stop/Trng Room)
New Bern, NC 28560
Members (appointed March 27, 2018 until July 2019)
- Matthew P. Schwob -Republican - Chair (until July 2019)
- Ronnie Dean Lovick - Democrat - Vice-Chair (until July 2019)
- Zeda B. Trice - Democrat - Secretary
- Brian J. Gatchel - Republican
About the Board
The Craven County Board of Elections operates under a four-member board that is appointed every two years. By law every county in the State has a County Board of Elections and not more than two members of the County Board can belong to the same political party. The Craven County Board of Elections has 3 full time employees.
The County Board of Elections is State governed and County funded. The Office is responsible for all voter registration and elections in Craven County. The right to vote is the cornerstone of American freedom. Your vote counts.
2018 GENERAL ELECTION, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2018
VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MONDAY, OCT. 15.
2018 November Emergency Transfer of #2-Havelock, #21-Brices Creek, N5-Glenburnie Opens a New Window.
Official Constitutional Amendments Explanations Opens a New Window. Opens a New WindoOf Opens a New Window.