County Emergency Notifications
via CodeRED System
406 Craven Street
New Bern, NC 28560
Director: Stanley L. Kite
Phone: (252) 636-6608
Fax: (252) 636-6655
What is CodeRED®?
CodeRED® is a web-based Mass Notification System that enables Emergency Services to make time-sensitive announcements in a rapid, reliable, manner via voice, email and text messaging. CodeRED® allows us to provide Emergency Notification to the residents of Craven County for emergencies that would be an imminent threat to life and or property such as Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Floods, Hazardous Materials and Biological Emergencies.
If you have forgotten your login or password, please contract CodeRED directly at 866-939-0911.
Instructions for Sign-Up
If you have never signed up for mass notifications with Craven County Emergency Services and desire to do so, please provide the information requested.
- Select above link: Sign-up for County Emergency Alert Notifications thru CodeRED®
- Fill in "Location Details" about the address to be monitored.
- Fill in the "Contact Information" requested.
- Select the "Alert Type" you would like to receive through CodeRED®.
- Complete the "Account Creation" by providing an email address and a password of your choosing which meets the minimum requirements. This email address and password will become your logiin, enabling you to make changes to your account.
- Click the Continue button.
- You should receive a verification screen containing the information you have entered, along with a "star" marking the location of the address to be monitored. You may change entries by clicking the "Edit" button on the category needing a correction.
After all entries are correct, click the Submit button.
If all entries meet the requirements you should receive a "Congratulations" confirmation screen with additional information. There is also a CodeRED® Mobile Alert app available.
Contact Emergency Services at (252) 636-6608 if you need assistance.
Search Craven Website