Animal Control Supervisor: Trinity Smith
Phone: (252) 637-4606
Fax: (252) 633-0925
All animals deserve caring and humane treatment by their owners. Both local and state laws help to ensure animals are handled humanely. Strict regulations apply to situations such as:
Other regulations apply. If you witness or suspect any inhumane treatment, please do not hesitate to report it immediately.
- The provision of adequate food and water for any animal;
- Adequate shelter to protect from the extremes of weather;
- Sanitary conditions to protect the animal's health;
- Treating the animal in a manner which does not subject it to pain, suffering or death;
- Confining the animal in a motor vehicle during times of extreme heat or cold.
Search Craven Website